Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Keith Harris is gangsta. So much so, in fact, that he deserves a place on the left-side-of-the-page pantheon. This Norah Jones review makes Baby Jesus smile.

Fuck the Man - it's Grey Tuesday! I finally just heard The Grey Album, and it's good, but you probably didn't need me to tell you that. One thing I don't get is all the hate for The Black Album. The Black Album isn't getting remixed so much because it sucks. It's being remixed so much because it's good. There are only a couple of songs (the Neptunes ones) that Danger Mouse actually improves; he really just does justice to what was already a great album.

Ralph Nader looks kinda like an asshole right now, doesn't he? I very much doubt he'll manage to affect the outcome of the election one way or the other, but now he just looks like a bitter old man, and that's a shame. I voted for him in 2000 (in an uncontested state), and I'm proud of that. I won't be signing any of this petitions this year, though.