YES! Lil Flip is taking my advice and doing an album with David Banner. Quoth the Flip: When we do tracks together, I bring the best out of him and he brings the best out of me." I'm saying!
- "Bad Boy This, Bad Boy That" was the jam (I'm seri...
- TV on the Radio was surrious last night - they sur...
- I can't let the Lungfish show go without comment; ...
- There is violence in the air. Most of the assholes...
- Remember when I wrote something about how it sucks...
- Wow, so apparently the whole top ten people thing ...
- Oh, snap! Once again! For the week of 4/30/04: To...
- This happened a couple of weeks ago and I haven't ...
- So Bridget and I got wicked tore-up drunk Saturday...
- So I knew this kid in college named Andrew, and he...
- All the girls excited, ooh you know they like it, it's Purpology -------------------
- My brother Jim rocking the big red beard
- Yancey Strickler being so smart that you're like, "Dude, what?"
- Jessica Hopper taking fools to task
- Government Names straight killing you
- Sean Fennessey getting paid to write about shoes
- M.R. messing around and getting me all emo
- Al Shipley no longer being the only person on this list who I've actually met
- Nick Sylvester talking to the stars
- Chris Lemonred removing my link
- Julianne Shepherd inventing slang like E-40
- Nick Barat wielding power
- Michaelangelo Matos being where I want to be in a few years, except with some kidney stones
- Sasha Frere-Jones spending that New Yorker money
- Jon Caramanica being surprisingly white
- Keith Harris resurfacing
- Rollie Pimperton starting beef he can't possibly finish
- The FT Mafia talking English
- John Darnielle needing to play Baltimore
- Hua Hsu thinking something else when you say "The Wire"
- Will Dukes talking big-city talk
- Matthew Perpetua posting stuff that I would download if I could download music at work
- Anthony Miccio courageously liking Limp Bizkit
- David Drake being just a baby, man
- Gel and Weave knowing way too much about obscure regional rap
- Amy Phillips and friends going to see some bands, dude
- Phillip Sherburne going to Spain and junk
- Jay Smooth sometimes occassionally writing about hip-hop music now
- Noz getting his picture up in Spin
- Houston So Real getting insanely great quotes from Willie D
- 1115 keeping they eyes on the prize
- Kris Ex quoting the Bible a whole lot
- Ian Steamen linking a lot
My back pages
Wednesday, May 19, 2004