John Edwards for VP? Oh. Oh, yeah. Yeah, I'll take that. OK, yeah. I feel the kid. I guess voting for him in the primaries wasn't quite so pointless.
- Michael Moore can be really irritating and sanctim...
- Oh, snap! Nate Patrin does it again. I am feeling ...
- Barbershop 2 is even more slight than the original...
- Dodgeball is a hard movie to hate. It's got Vince ...
- Boom! It's on! One thousand hits since like April,...
- The NBA is getting out of control with all these p...
- Louden Up Now is one of those records I expected t...
- Before I saw them last night, I had this vague ide...
- Barbecue at my place this weekend! Get at me, kids...
- Wow. Wow. Pistons. Wow. I just finished reading...
- All the girls excited, ooh you know they like it, it's Purpology -------------------
- My brother Jim rocking the big red beard
- Yancey Strickler being so smart that you're like, "Dude, what?"
- Jessica Hopper taking fools to task
- Government Names straight killing you
- Sean Fennessey getting paid to write about shoes
- M.R. messing around and getting me all emo
- Al Shipley no longer being the only person on this list who I've actually met
- Nick Sylvester talking to the stars
- Chris Lemonred removing my link
- Julianne Shepherd inventing slang like E-40
- Nick Barat wielding power
- Michaelangelo Matos being where I want to be in a few years, except with some kidney stones
- Sasha Frere-Jones spending that New Yorker money
- Jon Caramanica being surprisingly white
- Keith Harris resurfacing
- Rollie Pimperton starting beef he can't possibly finish
- The FT Mafia talking English
- John Darnielle needing to play Baltimore
- Hua Hsu thinking something else when you say "The Wire"
- Will Dukes talking big-city talk
- Matthew Perpetua posting stuff that I would download if I could download music at work
- Anthony Miccio courageously liking Limp Bizkit
- David Drake being just a baby, man
- Gel and Weave knowing way too much about obscure regional rap
- Amy Phillips and friends going to see some bands, dude
- Phillip Sherburne going to Spain and junk
- Jay Smooth sometimes occassionally writing about hip-hop music now
- Noz getting his picture up in Spin
- Houston So Real getting insanely great quotes from Willie D
- 1115 keeping they eyes on the prize
- Kris Ex quoting the Bible a whole lot
- Ian Steamen linking a lot
My back pages
Tuesday, July 06, 2004