You know why Obama shouldn't pick Joe Biden as a running mate? Delaware. I drove through that motherfucker yesterday, and it somehow gets worse every time I have to do that. If I can't drive through your state without wanting to stab myself in the neck, you shouldn't get to be vice president. It's really that simple.
- Here are some things that happened at last night's...
- Never Back Down is basically the Drumline of pitfi...
- Michael Phelps is from Baltimore and all, so go Mi...
- I was pretty drunk during the Boredoms lots-of-dru...
- So I can finally talk about my new gig now. CBS In...
- I'm reeling from the idea that we lost Isaac Hayes...
- Bernie Mac RIP. This fucking blow.
- Erykah Badu really put it down on Monday night at ...
- So Doomsday. How did the guy who made The Descent,...
- I was as amped about the beginning of Generation K...
- All the girls excited, ooh you know they like it, it's Purpology -------------------
- My brother Jim rocking the big red beard
- Yancey Strickler being so smart that you're like, "Dude, what?"
- Jessica Hopper taking fools to task
- Government Names straight killing you
- Sean Fennessey getting paid to write about shoes
- M.R. messing around and getting me all emo
- Al Shipley no longer being the only person on this list who I've actually met
- Nick Sylvester talking to the stars
- Chris Lemonred removing my link
- Julianne Shepherd inventing slang like E-40
- Nick Barat wielding power
- Michaelangelo Matos being where I want to be in a few years, except with some kidney stones
- Sasha Frere-Jones spending that New Yorker money
- Jon Caramanica being surprisingly white
- Keith Harris resurfacing
- Rollie Pimperton starting beef he can't possibly finish
- The FT Mafia talking English
- John Darnielle needing to play Baltimore
- Hua Hsu thinking something else when you say "The Wire"
- Will Dukes talking big-city talk
- Matthew Perpetua posting stuff that I would download if I could download music at work
- Anthony Miccio courageously liking Limp Bizkit
- David Drake being just a baby, man
- Gel and Weave knowing way too much about obscure regional rap
- Amy Phillips and friends going to see some bands, dude
- Phillip Sherburne going to Spain and junk
- Jay Smooth sometimes occassionally writing about hip-hop music now
- Noz getting his picture up in Spin
- Houston So Real getting insanely great quotes from Willie D
- 1115 keeping they eyes on the prize
- Kris Ex quoting the Bible a whole lot
- Ian Steamen linking a lot
My back pages
Monday, August 18, 2008